Monday, September 18th, 2017, 10:00 a.m.
City of Dothan/Houston County Communications District
Large Conference Room
- ROLL: Williams___ J. Carlisle___ Judah___ Corbin___ Parrish___
Pilcher___ Rudd___ Stokes___ Watts ____
- Previous Minutes . . . . . Approved______ Amended______
Minutes of Meeting of August 8th, 2017.
- Approving financial statements for July 1 – July 31, 2017:
- Communications from the Board:
- Communications from E 9-1-1 Director.
- No._________ Appointing a Chairperson for the City of Dothan/Houston County Communications District Board.
- No.________ Appointing a Secretary/Treasurer for the City of Dothan/Houston County Communications District Board.
- No.________ Acceptance of proposed Fiscal Year 2018 budget.
- No.________ Approving a service agreement between the City of Dothan and the City of Dothan/Houston County Communications District for services necessary to operate, monitor, maintain, support, document, upgrade, improve, and advise on the PSAP systems, all underlying infrastructures, all equipment, and IT related contracts for the District as a cost of $150,000.00 annually paid in monthly installments.
- No. ________ The City of Dothan/Houston County Communications District Board authorizes the payment in the approximate amount of $3,000.00 to the Energy Systems Southeast, LLC for a one year maintenance agreement for facility generator model: Generac SD300 300KW Diesel Serial: 3000708945.
- No. ________ That the City of Dothan/Houston County Communications District Board authorizes the payment in the approximate amount of $7,053.00 to the Eaton Corporation, the Blackmon Agency, for the Power Trust Plan and PreditPulse Remote Monitoring on the uninterruptible power sources per year for a three (3) year period.
- No. ________ That the City of Dothan/Houston County Communications District enters into an agreement with McClintock, Nelson & Associates, P.C. to prepare financial statements, semi-monthly payroll, and provide other accounting services for the Fiscal years 2018, 2019, and 2020 at an annual cost of $14,400.00 to be paid in monthly installments and an additional one time set-up cost of $500.00.
- No. ________ Approving of advanced travel requests for E 9-1-1.
- _________ Time